8/12/09

Patience & Intention

Today was awesome. I praise God for a lot of things. This morning i got to work out with Moses at Pathfinder Park, that was intense. Sprinting up and down the hill supposedly 5 times but instead we did 4 because we got tired. After a lil yoga which didn't last long because we were tired. After i ended up waiting up for my mom because we needed to get passport pictures. It was all my fault though, i realized there was miscommunication with my mom because i wasn't clear in saying the times i was leaving, and so the passport pictures were last minute and all in a rush. My patience was tested once again. I ended up cooling down after i prayed.

After that it was on to the beach trip. Unfortunately Moses couldn't go because he was blindsided with other affairs. I picked up lidja with my mom after costco and got ready at my house while amy met up at my pad. The beach was a blessing. Hanging out and talking with fellow brothers and sisters in Christ and seeing old faces. The water was awesome even though it seemed cold at first but honestly it was great. Ninja in the waves was crazy too. After the beach we were all hungry like horses or i was of course...rimshot*...we had the choice of tacos or burgers. I ended up eating a mushroom burger which was great and part of kathleens idk burger. We went to cold stones and i realized how thick ice cream was and how now i favor frozen yogurt haha. The car ride was chill and fun with amy, lidja, and chelsea. Then all of a sudden it was a party car and we passed by Penny's car and that was a lot of laughs. All in all, today was a great tuesday fellowship and i'm looking forward to saturday.

My goal is to be intentional.

No comments: