2/9/10

Its been awhile, so it goes like this...

From what i remember, in December, all i could think of is having youth musical practice, then youth musical practice, then more youth musical practice. Other than that, its been youth musical practice. I Praise God for Aarika and her writing skills. The script for Acts of Faith is really awesome. While going over my lines trying to memorize my part, it was very convicting. One of my lines was to memorize the verse Hebrews 11:6 Without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him.

On another note, God has blessed me with some responsibilities such as the Y2 Ministry and teaching sunday school for Alex's class. It first started with Mike asking Amy if it was a good idea to ask me to join his crew of him and penny to teach the 9-12 yrs old. Apparently Amy said ya, and since then i've been praying about it and would also talk to Amy about it. She encouraged me get into this ministry as well. At first i thought of myself as a one-man wolfpack, but when Mike asked me to join him, my wolfpack grew by one. Then after finding out about Mike's friend Penny, i knew for sure that I added one more to my wolfpack. Three of us wolves running around the ministry to teach the Y2 Ministry.

Sunday school was fun too. Its just like teaching my
old VBS class for Boomerang Express so it wasn't all scary and nervous status. I thank God for blessing me with teaching the same kids i had for VBS.


This is our Y2 Ministry



No comments: